Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Houstonia Magazine Cyclists Guide To Houston

Back in July Houstonia Magazine published their Cyclists Guide To Houston and it is a good read.  They have articles on What's Next for B-Cycle, a guide to various bike rides that hits the major points, a style guide for the best bike for you, an article on Bike Houston and the 3' safe passing ordinance, and an essay on the unexpected joys of being a bike commuter that I enjoyed.  Here is a quote that I can relate to:  I’ve become a connoisseur of Houston’s street art, my knowledge of the Montrose rental market is encyclopedic, and I see history everywhere. Yes, history. People who think this is a city without one just aren’t looking very hard.

Check out the article.  It is worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment